Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Depoe Bay Part 2: Family Time

One of the best things, in my opinion, of our time together at the beach was getting lots of time to play with baby Sophie. She is almost 5 months old, and I remember from when Emmalee was a baby, that this is one of the most fun times. (A lot of hard work, which I was also reminded of). None of us could even walk part Sophie without trying to make her smile. And she has such a pretty smile, as you can see.




Lots of Wii play over the weekend!



Our Papa (or Great-Pa) is the family champion in ping-pong. He has many years of experience.





Sunday we had a birthday party for my mom.

We also celebrated my grandparents 51st anniversary.



Our Family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know I am really jealous. My family will never spend this much time together without pulling each others hair out. :)