Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sneak Peek: The 'W' Family!






Most of the 'W' family drove thousands of miles from Colorado for a visit, and while they were all in town, they asked me to create some beautiful family portraits, and I believe, together, we conquered the task!  The evening I spent with this growing family was so much fun, it made me really miss my own family.










And it all began with two...


 { A big THANK YOU to the beautiful 'W' Family }

“The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.”
- Erma Bombeck

No comments: