Monday, September 19, 2011

Sneak Peek: Kristin & David




I'm so excited to share this sneak peek with you!  Kristin and David gave me my first chance to shoot wedding formals in front of the Portland skyline.  I think it turned out beautifully, thanks guys!

Like true soul mates meant to be, Kristin and David took every obstacle that came their way with an adventurous and loving composure.  Whether it be a 50-pound bouquet or an 80-degree ballroom, together, they rose above it all.  And let me tell you; the party did not suffer.  I could post an entire blog on the dancing.  These people don't let a little air-conditioning malfunction get in their way of a good time.







Is that not the most gorgeous bride you've ever seen?  Wow..





CONGRATULATIONS
Kristin and David.
May all of your dreams come true.
Much love and appreciation,
Didi

No comments: