Friday, August 10, 2012

our very own special arrival

Two weeks ago we welcomed our own baby girl, Lucy Jean, to the world.  It was an amazing day, a quick  and wonderful experience, and a joyful moment for our entire family.  At 2:03 on July 26th we became a family of four.  I must thank my friends and family for being there for all of us, for helping out, bringing food and gifts, as it is moments like these when we realize who our support circle is and how much we love and appreciate them.  I also want to thank Lulabell Photography for capturing such memorable images throughout the birth, and Aedan Studio for bearing six hours with us for the newborn session.  I will forever be thankful for both of these 'photographer-friends', as I obviously couldn't have done it myself!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with our newest member of the family! Thank you, Tylor & Didi, for such a precious gift!
Love to the 4 of you, Nana